Thursday, June 6, 2013

Y.E.S Teen Driving Program

If you have a teen driver, you’re concerned about their safety. So is Farmers. That's why we developed the Y.E.S. (You're Essential to Safety®) Program. 

Y.E.S. Teen Driving Program 
Have your teen complete the Y.E.S. program then log on to My Farmers to complete the Teen Driving Safety course. In order to qualify for available discounts, your teenager will need to watch the video and complete the follow-up questionnaire designed to check understanding of driver safety (only your Farmers agent can review this questionnaire with you).
http://www.farmers.com/parents_yes.html

2 comments:

  1. Loans Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trading News It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.

    ReplyDelete